Last Updated 12/1/2023
Welcome to TeePeeFamilyCampground. Tee Pee Family Campground, LLC is one of the premier campgrounds in Central & Northwest Ohio. By using this website, you agree to the following conditions.
Terms of Campsite Reservations
A campsite reservation can be made either through our online website reservation system (excluding holiday weekends) or by calling a member of our team at 419-396-3042.
Check-in time is 2:00pm.
Check-out time is 12:00pm.
Must be 21 or older to rent a campsite.
Three night minimum required on all holiday weekends unless holiday falls on a Thursday. If a holiday falls on a Thursday, a four night minimum will be required.
Pets are permitted, but must be kept on a leash and may not be left unattended at the site. We reserve the right to remove hostile or noisy pets from the parks.
A family is considered 2 adults and 3 children. Additional guests can be added for an additional fee. Please ask our team for more information.
There is an additional charge for golf cart usage. Please ask our team for more information.
Terms of Cancellations & Refunds
Any reservations made by telephone or online are subject to the following cancellation and refund policy.
2+ WEEKS – Refund minus $35 cancellation fee
Less than 2 weeks- Full reservation forfeited
No refunds will be given for weather conditions, acts of nature, or evictions. Any refunds given will be refunded to the original form of payment with no exceptions
- Any credit card chargeback will be subject to a minimum $50 processing fee. Processing fee may be charged to the payment method used to place the order or added to the user’s account balance at Tee Pee Family Campground’s discretion.
- Any bounced check payment will be subject to a minimum $30 processing fee. Processing fee may be charged to the credit card used to place the order or added to the user’s account balance at Tee Pee Family Campground’s discretion.
Campground Rules & Regulations
- Speed limit is 5 mph (Golf Carts and Automobile)
- Visitor parking is available in front of the campground.
- Parents are responsible for the care of their children.
- No ATV’s, unlicensed scooters, or mopeds.
- No battery-operated power wheeled like devices.
- No firearms or weapons permitted on this campground property.
- No cutting or mutilation of trees.
- Swimming is for registered campers only. (No lifeguard – Swim at your own risk)
- Minors are not permitted to swim without adult supervision.
- No swimming after dark.
- Follow all rules and regulations on airslide in the pond, including No Diving or jumping off the side of the airslide.
- Appropriate family friend swim attire is required at all times.
- Swim attire with buckles, rivets, or any other sharp objects are not permitted on slides.
- No boats, kayaks, paddle boats, canoes, paddleboards are permitted in the pond.
- No pets allowed in the pond; no pets allowed in the beach area.
- Do NOT throw waste on grounds – use facilities provided.
- Alcoholic beverages only at the campsite.
- Disorderly conduct or abusive language will NOT be tolerated.
- Bicycle riding is prohibited after dark.
- No permanent clotheslines installed. Temporary clotheslines permitted for 48 hours at a time.
- Children under 18 must be at their campsite at 10:30 p.m.
- Golf carts must have quiet exhausts and have headlights and taillights.
- All persons on golf carts must be in seats at all times, for example, no standing will be acceptable.
- All group activities including cornhole are not permitted after quiet hours.
- Campers are expected to take trash to the provided dumpsters daily.
- No garbage, included but not limited to, cans, bottles, or glass are to be placed in fires, due to health department regulations.
- Quiet hours are from 11:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- Golf carts off the campground roadways at 11:00 p.m.
- Any dispute or claim in any way to your use of TeePeeFamilyCampground.com or to any products you purchase from TeePeeFamilyCampgrounds.com will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than court, except that you may assert claims in small claims court if your claim would qualify. You agree that the Federal Arbitration Act and the laws of the state of Ohio, without regard to principles of conflict of laws will govern these terms and conditions.
- Attorneys fees, costs and cost of collection shall be awarded in the event of a favorable arbitration award.
By using this website, you are communicating with us electronically and consent to receive communications from us electronically. You agree that all electronic communications including notices, disclosures, cancellation and market loss related policies that we provide to you electronically shall satisfy and legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
All content presented on TeePeeFamilyCampground.com including graphics, logos, images, audio clips, and slogans are the exclusive property of Tee Pee Family Campground, LLC or its affiliates and protected by international copyright laws.